Thứ Năm, 8 tháng 9, 2016

10 Funny Food Quotes

"When the waitress asked if I wanted my pizza cut into four or eight slices, I said, 'Four. I don’t think I can eat eight.'" 
-- Yogi Berra
"The only time to eat diet food is while you're waiting for the steak to cook."
-- Julia Child
"The most remarkable thing about my mother is that for 30 years she served the family nothing but leftovers. The original meal has never been found."
-- Calvin Trillin
"I always cook with wine. Sometimes I even add it to the food." 
-- W.C. Fields
"Love and sausage are alike. Can never have enough of either."
-- Trixie Koontz
"The trouble with eating Italian food is that five or six days later, you’re hungry again. "
-- George Miller
"The trouble with eating Italian food is that five or six days later, you’re hungry again. "
-- George Miller
"Never eat more than you can lift. "
-- Miss Piggy
"A fruit is a vegetable with looks and money. Plus, if you let fruit rot, it turns into wine, something Brussels sprouts never do."
-- P. J. O’Rourke
"
"Red meat is not bad for you. Now, blue-green meat—that’s bad for you!" 
-- Tom Smothers

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét